Good Mail Day Club - Sea & Sun Box
This box includes:
- Sunography Kit by Noted - This kit from Noted lets you harness the power of the sun to create your own one-of- a-kind artwork!
- Lucky Horse Press Bon Voyage Mermaid Card - Give this card to a friend who’s getting ready to sail around the globe, or just packing up for a beach weekend. This letterpress card was designed and printed by Lucky Horse Press in New Jersey.
- Swimming Bears Postcard - This postcard from Quantity Postcards features a reproduced vintage illustration of a bear heading into the ocean while another bear splashes in the waves.
- Eternity Leave Gum - Give yourself a temporary escape and dream of getting away forever with this fruit-flavored “Eternity Leave” gum. This gum was made in Canada by Blue Q, a U.S.-based company.
- Anchor Temporary Tattoos - Test the waters of the seafaring life with this anchor temporary tattoo, designed by Fiona Richards and printed by Tattly (tattly.com). This set includes two tattoos printed using non-toxic, vegetable-based ink. Keep one for yourself and give one to your first mate!
- Vintage Stamps - This month’s stamps feature illustrations of the Cape Hatteras National Seashore, which stretches from North Carolina’s border with Virginia to the Hatteras Inlet. Also included is a stamp from 1944 of the Savannah, the first steamship to ever cross the Atlantic.
- Sunrise/Sunset Iron-On Patch - Is it a sunrise or a sunset? That may depend on which coast you’re standing on! Good Mail Day’s Sarah Lacy designed this patch in Pittsburgh, and it was brought to life by Mokuyobi Threads (www.mokuyobi.com).