Good Mail Day Club - National Parks Box
This box includes:
- Mountain are Calling Enamel Pin - This enamel pin, made by Kimberlin Co. in Seattle, Washington, features one of Muir’s most memorable quotes, which the botanist and geologist wrote in a letter to his sister between excursions.
- Take a Hike Mini Pennant -If the mountains are always calling, this “Take a Hike” mini pennant is the perfect decoration for you. This Good Mail Day original design was brought to life by Oxford Pennant (oxfordpennant.com), based in Buffalo, NY.
- Fisherman PostCard - This postcard, produced by Found Image Press, features a vintage image of a fisherman in a mountain lake that reminds us of WPA National Park posters from the 1930s.
- National Parks Sticker - Get your car road trip ready by outfitting it with this 3.5-inch vinyl sticker from Indianapolis, Indiana’s Ello There! We love the combination of compass points around the edge and the image of a sunrise over a pine tree. Show your National Park pride wherever you roam!
- Matchbook Notebook + Mini Pencil - Spending time in nature is a proven way to clear your mind and generate some deep thoughts. Lucky for you, this pocket-sized pencil and matchbook notebook means you’ll always have a handy spot to write about the wonder and beauty of your latest National Park visit! This set was designed by Good Mail Day’s Sarah Lacy here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Vintage Stamps - Since this month marks the centennial of the National Parks Service, we wanted to include a collection of vintage stamps that marked the anniversary of the establishment of the first National Park in 1872. One stamp has a view of Mount McKinley and the other shows the eruption of Yellowstone’s Old Faithful. We think these are great for crafting and collecting!
- Lantern Iron-On Patch - Your backpack is probably already covered in patches from National Parks across the country, but we think you’ll want to make room for this lantern patch! Our own Sarah Lacy designed this patch in Pittsburgh, and it was brought to life by Mokuyobi Threads.